INLINE x UNIT
The INLINE UNIT is equipped with sensors and software that will collect, store and present data during valve tests.
Below are some system benefits:
- Increased efficiency and quality of valve maintenance
- Production can continue during testing and maintenance
- Easy to perform - automatic testing and pre-programmed test protocols
- Advanced pop-detection algorithms and analytics
- For offshore, onshore, upstream, and downstream
- Inline-unit or workshop unit
Inline x WEB APPLICATION
- Test data will automatically be sent to our cloud solution where reports are generated. Our system can be integrated with any maintenance system.
- The web application is designed for our clients to efficiently evaluate test reports, monitor test statistics and performance, manage their site, and much more.
- Data integrity and traceability are improved due to integration with asset register, pre-programmed test protocols, and valve details. GPS location, test operator, time, valve ID, test data is compared to historic data to assure the correct valve is tested.
- High accuracy and consistency of test data
Reduce HSE exposure
The Inline unit can be placed on the ground while valve maintenance is going on high above. Inline testing reduces the number of high-exposure crane lifts.
The Inline unit keeps track of when and where the test was performed, what valve was tested, duration, ambient conditions in addition to test pressure, temperature and flow.
Reduce time and cost
Testing the valve inline will reduce time on mechanical work, removal of isolation, heat tracing, and material handling and directly reduce time and cost related to valve maintenance.