Inline X has performed three pilot projects for new clients this year and will conduct three more before the end of 2022. Companies who want to explore Inline X’s in-situ testing of Pressure Safety Valves (PSVs) in the first half of 2023 should get in touch now.
The most recent project was completed in October. A total of seven PSVs were tested over four days. A few PSV’s required calibration, and were adjusted in the field before being re-tested and approved. Concluding the pilot project, all PSVs were approved for further operation – without unmounting, lifting, or transportation.
“We tailor our pilot projects to suit the requirements of the client. Together with our partners, we provide experienced technicians to perform the tests. If operator training is requested, this is incorporated seamlessly into the project with a two-day course in the workshop before testing in the field. This system has proven effective and is highly valued by our customers,” says Trine Witzøe, Chief Operating Officer at Inline X.
Now, the Inline X calendar for the first half of 2023 is starting to fill up.
“We encourage anyone who wants to test their PSVs in-situ with our technology to get in touch now to schedule their pilot project for 2023,” Witzøe states.
Procedure for pilot projects
Inline X pilot projects are conducted through these steps:
- Define Scope of Work (10-50 PSV’s)
- A 2-day operator training on how to use our equipment (optional)
- Introduction to the Inline X web application
- Import tags and valves and define specific test parameters in the Web app.
Phase 2 (2-4 weeks)
- Testing at Site with Inline (10-50 PSV’s)
- Training of local personnel (optional)
- Inline X delivers a Test Report with conclusions and potential improvements